Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just in time…


Another finished WIP--the Hanger's scarf all washed and blocked and ready to give to him for his birthday. Along with a few sweet treats and a card with a pug on it because he is crazy about pug dogs. I hope he likes it.

We are heading up to Edmonton this afternoon, the boy is away this weekend and it's a gorgeous day for a drive.


Also, after seeing this, I had to break my no more WIP's vow and swatch for my top down wrap cardigan. What can I say… I am a sucker for an inspirational picture!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Nice scarf! And don't you just love the Knitting Pure & Simple patterns?

Thanks so much for your kind words regarding my mom. I'm so sorry you lost your mom at such a young age (yes, I think 28 is young). I should be thankful that I still have mine. :-)

3:45 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I am totally obsessed with any and all Knitting Pure and Simple patterns, they are so appealing. Also, love the scarf--what stitch is that?

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf came out great! I love the color! It looks so rich. That is a very nice gift (I think I said that already). I tried to do that same vow, but I didn't last long at all. That is a beautiful top. I can't wait to see it in green.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home