Saturday, April 08, 2006

Taking a Break…

The boy is off at my X-in-laws for a few days, getting spoiled rotten no doubt and I'm dropping the wee beasty at a friend's this morning. I'm going away for the weekend with "the hanger". Should be interesting. We've been friends for almost 3 years but we've never gone anywhere together before. We get along great but I'm pretty sure it's because we don't spend a lot of time together. I like my space, and so does he.

The hanger is more than a friend (probably one of my best friends) but definitely less than a boyfriend. I tried real dating for a while but man it's tough! I refuse to drag men in and out of the boy's life, the hanger is a constant presence, but he stays well in the background as "just a friend" and that suits me fine. I packed some knitting for the trip (of course) the evil sock (I'm on the heel now) and the blue wrap.

We'll see how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home