Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lovin' Life…


I've been out enjoying a brisk, sunny, Calgary day. Wandered down to Kensington to look in my favourite second hand store but sensibly restrained myself. Stopped for coffee on the way home.

I was up at 6:30AM… not quite sure why… took the young man out for breakfast at Phil's. It never ceases to amaze me just how much a 12-year-old boy can eat!


I took the dog and my hot cup of coffee down to the park. The park in Winter is something special, it's so peaceful. We were cosy and warm in our matching Winter outfits :-D. GInger is such a classy little thing can't you almost here her saying, "I'm Ready for my close-up Mr DeMille."


When we got home, I found my Billy contemplating this newest addition to my stash, another skein of Goldylocks by FleeceArtist
I think she wants to keep it… she may even be plotting a takeover bid.

I love days like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home