Friday, March 24, 2006

The Big Interview…


Well, I did everything I could do. Research the organization, practice my interview questions, made sure I was well dressed and looked professional. It's out of my hands now. They are making the decision next week. I thought it went well. It would be a good place for me, I would be a good fit. Ultimately, it's up to them.

So it's back to knitting… and spring break… a whole week at home with my teenage son, lord give me patience! I love him to pieces but boys are so physical and my son is a major extrovert. We have a rather small house and I find him overwhelming when we spend too much time in close proximity. We'll have to get out for some hiking or something.

Rugby season is just around the corner, then he can take all that testosterone driven energy and put it to good use. He use to play soccer but he wanted to play a contact sport, something more physical. Well, it doesn't get much more physical than rugby!! We ran into a rugby coach from last year. My son is now taller than him. The coach wanted to know if he was moving up but he won't be in the next age group 'til next year. The coach looked him over and said, "You'll be playing forward this year for sure, and they'll be calling you--The Crusher".

My son "The Crusher" ooooh… now there's a pretty picture for a non-violent, soft spoken type like me.

So I've found yet another reason not to start knitting my first pair of socks. I'm working on a wrap instead. It isn't very far along but I had to show a picture. Of course the wee beasty is right into it! I can't put anything down.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Dachshund too! His name is Milo! I love him!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

So, what did you hear about the job?

6:19 PM  
Blogger Gingersnaps with Tea... said...

2 interviews and I haven't heard back yet. He said he'd call last week but it was spring break here and he has kids so… If I do get it, I'll be sure to post… if not, there are other promising options coming up.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home