Monday, April 03, 2006

Progress…


Not as much as I had hoped… but my eyes aren't the greatest (especially in the evening) so I switch off between this and other projects that are a little kinder to the eyes (Sadly, I probably do need bi-focals but am holding out as long as possible). Still, it is starting to look like something… a sockish something at that… and I'm quite in love with the colours!

Didn't get much done yesterday because it was way too nice out. Spent pretty much the entire day outdoors. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly Spring comes to Calgary (when it finally comes). I took a couple pics in the park yesterday, it's completely brown and leafless but over the next 2 or 3 weekends, the park will become totally green and by May 1st, it'll be gorgeous.

March is always the killer month for me because growing up on the coast, the daffodills and crocuses and best of all… the cherry blossoms are all out. No matter how long I've been here… come March, I still start looking for flowers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! The yarn you chose for your socks is so beautiful, I can't wait to see more progress photos of them!
Lucky you for having such lovely spring weather over there - here we got snow over night, and I'm pretty frustrated about that :(

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home