Saturday, April 01, 2006

Socks Away…


Or at least the start of a sock. I switched over to the Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Maya. I LOVE it!! It's a cotton/wool/polyamide blend and it has a lovely, soft sheen to it. Glad I didn't give up (although I realize there is a heck of a long way to go).

SO I was awakened early this morning by my mini-daschund, Ginger knocking a bag full of metal coathangers (I've been spring cleaning and had hung it on my closet door) down onto herself. She freaked! She was going to defend us all against the vicious coathangers! She just barked and barked, when I picked her up, the poor little thing, her heart was pounding and she was shaking like a little leaf. Oh the wee beasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

So glad to hear that you like that yarn -- it's on my list of possibilities to try someday. I look forward to watching your progress.

Poor little Ginger -- didn't know what hit her!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ginger - couldn't email you back so I figured I'd leave a note on your blog. I love my sock yarn and in fact I spend more time knitting socks and less with the other good stuff. My stash has sort of exploded over the last couple of years - I do intend to knit it all! I am going to put you on my blogroll; you are hilarious! Thank you so much for coming by and thanks for the lovely comments (about my sock yarn LOL). Love your socks BTW :0)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home