Monday, April 24, 2006

Having a better day…

I found my missing sock, my missing needle and my car is fixed. Isn't that great! Now if I could only get this second sock cast on and started. Every time I try and start it, someone starts talking to me and I get my ribbing mixed up. If I can get around the sock 3 times I'm fine but otherwise I keep having mixed up ribbing and having to rip it out! I am not proficient enough at knitting yet that it comes easily, I do have to concentrate. No new pictures I'm afraid.
Back to work tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yea, yea and third yea! So glad you got your car fixed. Oh I so understand the mixed up thing; it's like if you can just get a bit done and then it will all fly! Life just has a way of getting in the way of the knitting - such a pain!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like everyone is into socks lately. I might be motivated to make a pair. I get just as frustrated when I'm working on one.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home