Thursday, September 04, 2008

What I did this summer...

Well, here's what I did not do... blog.

What did I do?

Held a Contest... This is one of the two prizes I sent out for great ideas on what to do with sock yarn... other than socks.

Lost a good furry friend of 20 years... I miss you Billy.

Went away... this is the sunshine coast... don't you love it?


Made a sweater...

Made some socks...

Fixed a furry friend, Ginger had major surgery to remove 8 bladder stones...

Fixed my house... landscaping, painting, baseboards and new living room furniture!

Now you know.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Phew, no wonder you didn't have time to blog!!! I'm so sorry to hear about Billy. :( It's so hard. I hope Ginger is feeling much better though!

2:41 PM  
Blogger YawnOver said...

So sad to hear about Billy - 20 years is a very long time. And poor Ginger! Hopefully she is on the road to recovery.

These little pets just steal our hearts, don't they?

Glad to see you back, and *love* your new knits.

7:31 PM  
Blogger granolagirl said...

So sorry to hear about your kitty-hopefully it was a peaceful passing.

Sounds like you had a lot of energy this summer!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

i missed you when you were gone.. and i'm so sorry about billy. that's so hard...

11:51 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Sorry about your furry pal:(

Does this mean you are now ready to update your blog on a more regular basis??;)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Glad you're back!

I'm sorry about Billy. It's hard to say goodbye to an old friend.

Re your comment on my blog about the high-waisted pants: I am 5'11" in my bare feet and totally agree with your summation. As for heels, I rarely wear them, because they make me look like a really scary drag queen!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Very sorry to hear about the kitty cat. The sweater turned out great. You've been very productive.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home