Sunday, May 04, 2008

Decisions...

Decisions... So, I may have already mentioned that I signed up for the Make One Fall Fiber retreat. Oh once or twice... I'm gonna keep mentioning it too. I can't get over the line up of instructors. Talk about spoiled for choice. You get to pick your instructor for the all day Friday class. Initially, I had picked the Yarn Harlot because... well why wouldn't I? No matter what she's teaching, it's bound to be great! Then... Stephanie Japel was added to the line up. Stephanie Japel!! I LOVE her book and love her patterns I want to be her official stalker! Okay... so now what? I was compelled to change my selection. I am taking her class on top down sweaters. I love them, they are my absolute favorite thing to make. I still hope to take a shorter class with the other Stephanie but all the instructors are awesome so what ever I get I'm sure it will be fantastic! Only 7 months to go...

Oh and here is my latest Stephanie Japel inspired project. A wrap sweater in Skacel Urban Silk. Coming along nicely.


And here is a picture of Ginger, she's having a relaxing snooze in her bed right now, there is a sunbeam hitting it perfectly and she LOVES that!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

are you the same girl that was nervous to do her first sweater? Wow! You have come a long way baby! I wish I could go to the retreat too - it sounds amazing.

3:26 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

What an an embarrassment of riches!

Also, I am ready to Swallowtail any time you are:)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home