Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's not my damn planet monkey boy...

Quick, name the movie!

So thanks for all the fantastic suggestions for non-sock patterns. Keep 'em coming!!

In the mean time monkeys are rockin' my world. I can see what all the hubub is about. They are a very fun knit!

Good thing too 'cause with all the rain around here I need something to entertain me. The lack of sun is making everyone stir crazy. The boy and I watched movies last night, "The Waterhorse". Rugby was cancelled, due to rain, surprise! So we slouched around in our PJ's most of today.

The closest thing I've seen to a blue sky in days!

This is the first installment in this year's Make One sock club. I wasn't going to join sock club but you know... monkey see, monkey do (sorry couldn't resist).

Stay dry!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty. They will be lovely.

8:21 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yeah, the pattern is really a pleasure once you get going on it, isn't it? Embossed Leaves are the same for me...

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buckaroo Banzai!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home