Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bad...

Bad girl!! Yep that's me.

I had a little yarn buying incident... OK I had a big yarn buying incident. It wasn't my fault really. First of all I saw this post, it got me to yearning for a little yarn lovin' myself. I went searching but to no avail. Then I got a heads up that my hearts desire could be found here. Then all hell broke loose. It is to die for!!

How can you not desire a yarn aptly named Elizabeth Bennet? Oh so soft and lovely. And the colours...
Bayfield Apple...

Sunny Skies...

Tuscany...

In a bleak, late snowfall, Calgary moment... resistance was futile.

While I was scooping up my Yarn Love goodies, I chanced upon these goodies, Evolution by Chameleon Colorworks

Ophelia...

Mourning Dove...

I liked the colours and was intrigued by the description "Stretched Wool" it appears to mean super soft squishy merino wool that feels like a silk/bamboo/cottony blend. I look forward to trying it. Also it's sport weight and I love making socks on slightly larger needles.

I'm so weak...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ooohhhh, it's GOOD to be BAD!!!! The yarn is gorgeous!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Gorgeous yarn!

At least it's sock yarn. I knit mostly sweaters, and when I fall down, it takes the Federal Reserve to haul me back up again.

9:03 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Oohh, all so pretty, love that Bayfield Apple especially!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home