Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meme, cause I have nothing interesting to say...

I snagged this from Mostly Self Taught Knitter.

Rules

1. Pick up the nearest book of 125 pages or more.

There was one in my desk cubby practically touching my knee.

2. State the tittle and author.

"the woman who walked into doors", Roddy Doyle

3. Find page 25

4. Type in the first 5 sentences.

I left school after my Group. I ran out of the place; I f**k'n hated it. I stuck it for three years, longer than any of my kids have done, so far. But I hated it, every minute of it. I loved the primary school.

5. Find page 100

6. Type in the first, second and fifth word on the page

He, wasn't, he'd

Done. I won't tag anyone but I'm always curious what other people are reading.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Cool - thanks for playing along. I always love to read people's answers, and meme's are so great when we can't figure out what the heck to post about. :)

6:32 AM  
Blogger YawnOver said...

I love to see what others are reading too. Might have to do this one myself, if I ever get done with my work. Oops... :)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

The nearest book of more than 125 pages is "The New Bankruptcy: Will it Work for You." [I am very happy to report, however, that I did not buy it for personal reasons. The sh*tty economy has led to such an increase in inquiries about bankruptcy that I am adding it as an area of practice.] I won't bore you with the details, though! :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I am not reading anything, isn't that horrid??

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home