Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things I've been meaning to do...

Blog mostly, it's not that I don't have stuff to say... it's that I never seem to get around to saying it.

I find that when I'm really up... or really down... the words just aren't there. The good news is I'm really up these days, getting things done around the house. I love my new walls and baseboards, it feels like a brand new home, and I am loving the new furniture I got! Even the dog likes it.

Speaking of the dog... since Ginger had her surgery she's found new energy and she's turned into a little brat!! She's also turning into a little piglet.. those rocks in her bladder must've made her feel full all the time but now she's loving her food again (and here I was convinced she had a "delicate appetite").

I'm working on a couple of scarves, some socks and just about ready to get back to some sweaters.


I picked up enough stash for both a worsted and lace weight Wicked. How wicked is that?


I'm especially enjoying this scarf... an excellent use of sock yarn if I do say so.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger YawnOver said...

Love that chair! Clearly, Ginger does too. Glad she is feeling better :)

Love all your blues and purples. I am using the same shade of DIC for my February Lady Sweater. And that purple is to die for.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Stylish chair! I like the table, too. And the wall color. Very nice!

9:35 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love that Slipper Chair, très chic:) Can't wait to see your Wickeds...

7:09 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

It's nice to see you back and doing so well :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home