Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not so ginger anymore...

I woke up today, drove my son to school and went to pick up groceries at the mall and thought. I want to change my hair. Just like that. So I did. I kept a few red highlights but I am most definitely now a brunette. Red is over for me. It was fun but it's time to be movin' on.

In other news. Knitting is happening. I am being very diligent about trying to finish projects. My SKB is well on it's way past the lace and back onto the body. I am loving it! It is Simple Knitted Perfection. I like how easy it is and yet there is enough intricate stuff happening to make it interesting. I am loving the yarns I am using. They feel really nice and to my eye, they complement each other.

I was coerced into joining a mini sock swap. The sock goes on a sock blocker key chain. I finished one and it was great fun so I may make more.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger YawnOver said...

The new hair color looks great! I picked something very similar when I finished being blonde and I love it. Can't wait to see the finished SK Bodice, it's coming along beautifully :) Good for you for sticking with it.

5:34 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Hooray for new hair color, I'm due for a change as well...

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The hair change looks good; it's amazing what that little thing will do for us. Your sweater is looking great!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home