Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Day

Friday, day off, picked up my November Sock Kit at the LYS, sat and knitted for a bit and drank tea with the girls. It's so cold out -19C ALL I want to do is drink hot things, snuggle under blankets and knit. I am proud to say I have resisted the on-line shopping urge that occasionally strikes along with a raging case of cabin fever. I had a raft of yummy sock yarn in my cart and I JUST SAID NO.

After all, I still have to pay for my new Tri-focals (yes you heard me: over $900 of, "Oh boy, you ARE getting old!!").

All Ginger wants to do is snuggle in the furry warmth of her new bed. Look at that face!

Can't really post what I'm working on, but I'm making it with this. Tilli Tomas Ruby Wine. I will say, it's going well so far.

My first attempt at lace went to its intended recipient. A fun, fast and easy project and I would make it again. Slanted Eyelet Scarf in Tilli Tomas Glampyre.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger YawnOver said...

Sounds cold! Ginger looks pretty comfy, though - she is such a cutie. Beautiful yarn you've got there, and I absolutely love that blue scarf. Great job :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Trifocals? Well my time is coming soon, I can feel it...love that Tilli Thomas, so shiny!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Mmmmm, knitting under a blankie with a hot drink sounds perfect for this time of year. Your first lace came out wonderful!! It's fun, isn't it?

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home