Friday, September 07, 2007

Well I Do Sometimes Feel Cursed…

Thanks to Uberstrickenfrau For putting me on to this one.




You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!

by C.S. Lewis

You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed
quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it
seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic
struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal
that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian
theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust
in zoo animals.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

5 Comments:

Blogger sophanne said...

Oh my Ginger! With your luck of late, it's a little scary that you got that one- I don't know if you saw- I ended up being "Cat's Cradle." The main thing that rang true was that I'm happy when playing with string.

5:42 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I love that book, you got a good one!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

Hmm, as long as the line " It was always winter but never Christmas" doesn't play out in your life!!! Hopefully you will get to rule in Cair Paravel !

12:51 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

I got "Siddhartha" by Hermann Hesse--which I've never read and probably wouldn't understand. I'm envious of those of you who got books I love. And, I keep meaning to tell you, every time I check your blog, I have an irresistible urge to go make a cup of tea. It's probably a good thing I don't keep gingersnaps in the house (I love them too much to trust myself). Could you maybe change your name to "Broccoli with Liver"?

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes - heavy duty!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home