Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Someone's getting a prezzie...

Because she knew Tom Waits sings "Red Shoes". The X and I use to listen to a lot of Tom Waits.... being artsy types and all y' know... we knew it might have gotten a little out of hand when we were driving around with the boy in his car seat--all of about 4-years-old-- and we can hear him singing in the back seat, "T'ain't no sin to take off your skin and dance around in your bones..." the weird little bit that William S Burroughs Sings on "The Black Rider"... a little creepy.

Other than that, my 10-sticth blanket is coming along. It's a good TV knitting/visiting project. Not too taxing. I frogged a bunch of Prairie Rose, back to the life line. Couldn't live with the error, couldn't figure out how to fix it. Worked some more on Mara... I need to be done this one... love the pattern but the border is killing me!

Oooh, and I jioned the Calgary Canoe Club, a steal of a deal, $125 and you can take kayaks and canoes out on the Glemore Reservoir from May 1st to October 31st. Wonderful!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bellflower said...

I'm a fan of Chocolate Jesus myself...

9:30 PM  
Blogger knittinggrammy said...

Thanks again for the prezzie!! I'm on the hunt for the perfect pattern to whip it into a pair of socks to wear with my "Red Shoes!! You Rock!! Have a great long weekend!!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous marnie said...

That's another favourite of mine... and the entire Blue Valentine CD, which I hid from my X when we split so he wouldn't take it.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home