Friday, March 26, 2010

Check it out!


I picked up the boy from School and we headed over to BowCycle to pick up my bike.I talked to Doug, the same guy who sold us the boy's mountain bike last fall. He's a good guy, he doesn't mind talking to people like me who aren't crazy bike obsessed but want a good solid bike. I think he found me a perfect bike for what I want, easy trails, bike paths, no crazy stuff! It's a Cannondale Comfort 4. I picked up a bike rack at the same time so the boy and I can take our bikes with us to Sechelt when we go out there this Summer. I can't wait to get out riding! I'm reading the owner's manual first and as long as it's nice tomorrow... we're going riding!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great! When I ride it makes me feel free, like a little kid.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home