Monday, June 04, 2007

The Happies…

There is a time and place for everything, a time to whine… a time to rant… a time to give you my list of the happies…

My frogs singing…The way my son giggles in his sleep…New lingerie…Summer dresses…Hot pink toenails…Red open toe shoes…The smell of lilacs…Climbing into a freshly made bed…Children selling lemonade…

Watching Ginger roll in the grass…A spritz of Clinique Happy Heart on the back of my neck…Real Ice tea…Singing made up songs like instead of "going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married", it's "going to the depot and I'm gonna buy a lawnmower"…Road Trips…Yard Sales…A great book…Sitting on the front porch…Going to a rugby match…Watching a Summer storm…Knitting or just dreaming of knitting…
Socky goodness…My Summer BBQ playlist on ITunes…Sitting in a dark little jazz club listening to an amazing quintet…Having breakfast at the airport.

I suddenly got me a severe case of the happies and I don't plan to let it go any time soon!

So tell me…what makes you happy?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger carmelclose said...

Knitting, my grandbabies, my family (most of the time), knitting (oh I said that one already)!! Glad to hear that you've got the Happies, must be the Sunshine in the Air!!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ALL about the shoes Baby!

Seriously... good friends, good yarn, good wine... and a cute young personal trainer

6:32 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I love Happy Heart so so much!!

Mine: Laughing with old friends about familiar topics...

9:54 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hurray for the happys!! I love weather that's warm enough for shorts and bare feet. A whole day with nothing to do but knit and sew. A fridge full of yummy treats. A snuggle with my hubby.

6:52 AM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

I looooooove Rugby! My husband likes football - he's so naive. haha! Great yarn!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home