Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Looking for a Workhorse...

A Workhorse YARN that is. I'm trying to find those all time old reliables that everybody loves for making larger projects--like sweaters or big comfy wraps.

To me a workhorse is: Great value. Great quality, great yardage, lovely to work with, comfortable to wear and affordable to buy. Worsted or Aran weight.

There may be a little random draw of something in it for you...

Seriously, give me your best go to yarn and On October 15th, I'll dig something nice out of my stash throw the names in a hat, pick one and send it out.

Cascade Heathers is a good example of the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Can't wait to hear your ideas!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous mtlaise said...

I love Brown Sheep's Lambs Pride Superwash Worsted (Rav link); the superwash doesn't have the mohair that the regular Lamb's Pride does, which is fine by me!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home