Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ginger does not approve...


And Nor do I... Snow in October... not a dusting either. Yuck.

Luckily she has a warm place to curl up. Not looking pleased by my disturbance is she?

So it's amazing what happens when you have somethin' to give and don't use the C word... the search engines don't pick it up. Which suits me. So unless someone else has some ideas quick there is only one entry and she gets da prize... people?

Also, it's too cold to do anything BUT knit although eventually, I do have to go to work so here is proof that I do work on my projects and not just start and heartlessly abandon them...

Wisp...

Mara...

Meret...

All fast, all lovely yarns and all progressing nicely.

Stay Warm!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous mtlaise said...

Oh, no need to worry about a prize... I made the suggestion because I love knitting with it, not because I need anything in return!

It is kind of weird that you got only one response though... I'd think most yarnies have a go-to yarn like that. I've started the first of my two sweater lots in this yarn (ironically, I started the Summer Solstice cardigan last week when it started to snow); I also have a few projects on the go in the bulky weight of the same yarn.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous marnie said...

No worry about the prize she says... I want to give something away here and If I give it to you... well I like you and it would make me very happy to give you a prize!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home