Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another year older another year...?

I just called to wish you an unhappy birthday... oh the Smiths always SO cheerful. This has been a rough one... year that is. I'm not sorry to put it behind me. My mood is definitely back on the upswing now, the spring is back in my step, the joy is back in my heart, I say bring it on!

Christmas was lovely, it's all about the people and I'm lucky to have some pretty terrific ones in my life.

Finally some updates... Mara is on the border, love Mara, great project I highly recommend it.

New wooly treats for Christmas... MadelineTosh in Turquoise and Port. I think Ginger is under the impression it's for her... NOT.

My other wooly (or should I say Woolgirly treat) I signed up for the Alice in Wonderland Sock club... so excited.

Anyway, this is what 47 looks like on me... and surprisingly... it feels pretty darn good. May be older really is wiser... or may be it's the rum and eggnog talking. Happy ho ho ho

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Happy Birthday! I think you look fantastic. And if you're happy, don't examine it too closely, rum and eggnog or not!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year - may 2010 be filled with health & happiness for you and your loved ones.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

you look beautiful and happy... xoxox

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home