Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ginger Phone Home...


My little Ginger has been very poorly lately, she picked up a bug and had to spend some more time at the Vets. She hasn’t been eating at all, she’s been running a fever and she has been one sad, sad little doxie. But last night she turned the corner.

I know this because she called to tell me so. Ginger loves my cel. "The dog ate my cel phone" is an excuse I have actually had to use. Even when it's not ringing she will dig it out of my purse or pocket. Up until this morning, she has been too ill to even bark when it rings much less make any effort to go after it. But this morning… while I was in the bathroom… she somehow managed to use my cel phone to call my home phone. She called me. I picked up the home phone to general snarfling and no voice. After I hung up, I checked the caller ID and it was my cel. I went in the bedroom and sure enough, it was her. MADE MY DAY!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

That is so cute!! Glad to hear Ginger is feeling better.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Bellflower said...

Cute! I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just way to funny!!!!!Got to love our four legged babies! Glad she is feeling better. (Evilknittingtwin)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous mtlaise said...

Glad she's feeling better. And, I have to say I LOVE that your dog ate your phone and calld you. how many people can say that truthfully!!

6:55 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

What A Great story

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A funny & heartwarming story!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home